- The clubs operational in our school provides our students a platform to enhance their interests, talents and potential.
- The clubs are co-ordinated by Mrs. Rimple Saini & Mr. Deepak Makhija.
- Total no. of clubs functional in the school are 10, namely Little Angles, Calculus Wizard, The Commerce Company, Environment & Science Centre, Heritage Saviors, IT Hub, Literacy Pioneers, Performing and creative arts Unit, Philately Bank, Quizzer's Group.
- Legal Literacy Club functional from Flyers to Scholars group.
- Little Angles is operations in Beginners & Learners group.
- Calculus Wizard functional from Movers to Scholars.
- The Commerce Company is for Scholars.
- Environment & Science Centre is for students of Movers, Flyers, Scholars.
- Heritage Saviors is active for Movers and Scholars students.
- IT Hub function for Movers, Flyers and Scholars.
- Literary Pioneers operates in Movers, Flyers and Scholars.
- Performing and Creative Arts Unit has Movers, Flyers, Scholars students for its activities.
- Philately Bank has members from Learners and Movers.
- Quizzer's Group functional from Beginners to Scholars.
Legal Literacy Club
This club is for students who have interests in the Judiciary system and knowledge of legal affairs.
Activities are conducted to spread awareness about basic legal literacy and to educate youth about the laws so that they grow up to be law abiding citizens.
The club will function under the aegis of NALSA and RALSA.
The Club Heads are:
- NEELAM SHARMA
- POOJA SETHI
To groom the Children right from Beginners Stage and provide them opportunities to enhance their skills in all arenas's of one's personality.
The Club Heads are:
- REHANA MUSTAKIM
- SHAZIA IRAM
This club has is for students who have great interest in mathematics and also for those who have fear towards it. Activities are conducted to enhance calculation techniques and make them simpler and interesting. Various vedic math, mental math activities and interactive sessions by experts are arranged.The Club Heads are:
- BABU LAL SHARMA
- RASHMI TALWAR
The Commerce Company
This club is for students who have interest in the world of finance and business. The club undertakes activities like talk show with renowned people related to various business fields, Enactment on business, dumb charade etc.The Club Heads are:
- B. K. SHARMA
- VIJAY SOLOMAN
Environment and Science Center
The club has as its members those who are environment conscious and friendly. Students discover how different issues affect environment. They share ideas and strategies for the furthering of environmental issues. This club also works with the Teri' organization. This club is for space, satellites lovers. Students explore more about solar system, stars, black holes theories etc. Also various programmes like star gazing, visit to Birla Planetarium and working with other space related organizations are arranged.The Club Heads are:
- PRADEEP LODHA
- SEEMA SAXENA
This club has been designed on the basis of CBSE guidelines to promote the rich and varied culture and heritage of our country. We have included the activities such as - Heritage walk, Heritage Quiz, Visit of Heritage Monuments ,Various Indoor activities (Poster making ,Exhibition etc.)The Club Heads are:
- AMBIKA JAIN
- SAPNA SHARMA
The motto of IT Club is to empower students to take advantage of the rapid change in IT to enhance their working capacity & efficiency.
IT Club deals with the use of computers and telecommunication equipments to store, retrieve and transmit data.
Under the aegis of this club, various activities are carried out viz…The Club Heads are:
- PAWAN MISHRA
- PREETI YADAV
Performing and Creative Arts Unit
This club is for the students who are passionate for art and creativity. This offers students an opportunity to explore their inner selves through personal artistic expression. The goal is to educate, support and inspire new young innovators. They create different masterpieces and explore new ideas.The Club Heads are:
- BEENA JAIN
- SHIKHA BHARGAVA
This club is for students who enjoy writing and reading. Various discussions on different books, authors etc. take place between club members. Movies are shown. Students are encouraged to enhance their talent through peer-editing, filming etc.The Club Heads are:
- RENU JOSHI
- VINITA SUJANTI
The motto of the club to develop interest in stamp collection and to gain information about historical monuments, leaders, endangered species and various other aspects related to current affairs.The Club Heads are:
- ANUSH PALIWAL
- NUPUR BAKLIWAL
The Club Heads are:
- ASHA NEGI
- NEELAM KEDAWAT